Extremam Rationem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FAQ]Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

[FAQ]Frequently Asked Questions Empty [FAQ]Frequently Asked Questions

Post by KeoTheLegend Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:43 am

What is Extremam Rationem?
Good question. Extremam Rationem's an environmental horror puzzle game with worlds where the logic seems to disobey the rules you used to know. You wander through a weird collection of worlds and come across an artifact and to use for manipulating the environment and interacting with the creatures in them. At the project's current stage it is only a DOOM Engine Pwad but I'm looking to possibly expand it to the GLOOME engine or even to revamp it into a full fledged game. Although the project currently requires Doom2 assets and the GZDoom Source Port to run. It started out as a Doom project I made out of boredom back in 2014 and throughout the 4 years has become an on and off serious project. I'm aiming to finish Extremam Rationem before the end of this year, and I'm currently looking for some talent to help work on the project.

Who's working on this?
https://exra.board-directory.net/g3-developers
Currently myself and Scooter. We're still looking for people to help work on the project. PM or email me if you're interested. You can also email the ExtremamRationem@gmail.com address, but I more or less check my email and my pm box and might not immediately remember to check that email as well.

Can I help?
Sure! Send me a pm and we can talk it out. I'll need to see some sample work in order to have you on board. I'd prefer it if you made something that is geared towards the type of game this is, so I know if the work will be a good fit.

Where can I download the game?
The Downloads Forum, BUT there's no demos of any kind to check out right now. There are private betas, but nothing to download publicly right now.

Can I be a moderator?
no

Forum Problems!!
PLEASE visit the F.A.Q page first. If you have a problem that can be solved on that page, I'm not helping you there. Keep in mind I probably can't solve them anyway, since these forums were made through Forumation. If it says to contact administration about an issue: shoot me an email about it, or the ExRa email account and I'll see if I can help.

I have a suggestion for your game
no

Just kidding. Don't pm them to us. Use the User Suggestions Forums so the Developers can read them.[/b]
KeoTheLegend
KeoTheLegend
The Forum Administrator & Lead Developer

https://exra.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum